- Chungará (Arica) – Revista de Antropología Chilena (Universidad de Tarapacá – Chile)
- Cultural Analysis (University of California, Berkeley)
- Ecological and Environmental Anthropology (University of Georgia)
- Journal of Caribbean Archaeology (South Carolina Institute of Archaeology and Anthropology)
- Michigan Discussions in Anthropology (University of Michigan)
- Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality (Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality)
- Focus (University of Wisconsin’s Institute for Research on Poverty)
- Forum: Qualitative Social Research (Institute for Qualitative Research)
- International Family Planning Perspectives (Guttmacher Institute)
- Southern Rural Sociology (Southern Rural Sociological Association)
- Women’s Health & Urban Life (Dept. of Sociology, University of Toronto)
Want to learn more about Open Access journals, and about what it takes to start your own? Check out these Georgia State University Library resources:
- Crawford, W. (2011). Open access: What you need to know now. Chicago: American Library Association.
- Solomon, D. J. (2008). Developing open access journals: A practical guide. Oxford: Chandos.