SciFinder provides with access to millions of peer-reviewed scientific articles, patents, dissertations, and other research literature, as well as information on chemical substances, reactions, properties, and experimental procedures.
To access SciFinder Mobile:
- Go to scifinder.cas.org/mobile using the web browser on your smartphone.
- Sign in with your SciFinder web version username and password. There is no need to download an app.
SciFinder Mobile is compatible with a wide range of smartphone operating systems, including:
- Apple iOS
- Google Android OS
- Nokia Maemo and Symbian OS
- RIM BlackBerry OS
Use SciFinder Mobile to:
- Explore by Research Topic
- Explore by Substance Identifier (SI)
- Explore by Author Name
- Explore by Company Name
- Review Keep Me Posted Alerts
- Review Saved Answers
Access up to 100 detailed substance or reference displays per day.
For further information on SciFinder Scholar, go to the Chemistry Research Guide.