The CEO of Altria (aka Philip Morris) doesn’t think so. Learn more about the use of tobacco through these resources at the GSU University Library, where we used to have a “smoking floor”!
- Benowitz NL. Nicotine addiction. N Engl J Med. 2010 Jun 17;362(24):2295-303.
- Brandt, Allan. The cigarette century: the rise, fall, and deadly persistence of the product that defined America.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Vital signs: current cigarette smoking among adults aged >or=18 years — United States, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Sep 10;59(35):1135-40.
- Fahs, John. Cigarette confidential: the unfiltered truth about the ultimate American addiction.
- Kluger, Richard. Ashes to ashes: America’s hundred-year cigarette war, the public health, and the unabashed triumph of Philip Morris.
- The Last Cigarette (DVD)
- Lee, Peter. Exacerbation of asthma in children and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke: a detailed review of the epidemiological evidence.
- Thank You For Smoking (DVD).