For the last two-and-a-half years the Library’s Research Data Services Team has offered workshops on various data topics during day-time hours with great success. But we’ve occasionally gotten feedback like the following:
“I work full-time during the day and can only come to campus after I get off work — do you ever have workshops at night?”
“My classes during the day conflict with when you have your workshops — do you ever have any at night?”
Since we try to meet all of our campus researchers’ needs to our best ability, we are experimenting with offering some workshops in the evenings this spring semester. They begin at either 6:30pm or 7:00pm to give people time to grab some dinner, hop in their chosen transit mode, and get through Atlanta traffic. So…
Come do Data After Dark with us!
Below are the evening workshops for spring semester, linked to the associated Library calendar pages with more information about the workshop content, the date/time/location, and the place to register.
Stata After Dark
NVivo After Dark
Survey Design After Dark
- Survey Design 1: General Overview of Survey Design
- Survey Design 2: Generating and Designing Surveys
SPSS After Dark
Networks After Dark
- Networks 1: General Overview of Social Network and Social Network Analysis
- Networks 2: Analyzing Ego Networks
SAS After Dark
Mixed Methods After Dark
ICPSR After Dark
Looking for more *FREE* training opportunities?
- You can find out about all of the Library’s upcoming workshops (day or night, data or not) at library.gsu.edu/workshops
- The PantherTech technology training team offers a wide variety of introductory technology workshops as well — check those out here.
Are you looking for help with data analysis tools and methods? With research data visualization or data management? The Library’s Research Data Services (RDS) Team can help. The RDS Team offers:
- One-on-One Help — Contact an RDS Team member to schedule a consult, or check out our Drop In! hours.
- Workshops — Check out the RDS workshop listings.
- Custom sessions for GSU courses and research teams — email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.