Workshop: NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis
Need to make your qualitative data analysis process more efficient and manageable? Come to these NVivo workshops!
In this two-part workshop series, Dr. Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, Sociology, Gerontology and Data Services Librarian, leads participants in hands-on exploration of using NVivo qualitative research software.
NVivo 1 – Friday, April 14, 2017, 2:30pm – 4:00pm, Classroom South 403 – REGISTER HERE
- Getting to know the NVivo workspace
- Exploring different types of Sources that can be analyzed
- Basic Coding of Text and Multimedia Sources
- Using Queries to explore and code your data
- Recording comments and ideas
NVivo 2 – Friday, April 21, 2017, 2:30pm – 4:00pm, Classroom South 403 – REGISTER HERE
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values and Sets to facilitate comparative analyses
- Autocoding Sources
- Coding queries
- Matrix queries
- Data visualizations
Questions? Ask Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh.
Learn more about upcoming data-related workshops and the Library’s other data services & support offerings here!