EndNote X6 for Mac and PC is now available to Georgia State University students, faculty and staff. EndNote is a bibliographic management software program that helps researchers to collect, organize and format bibliographies and citations in research papers.
Enhanced features of EndNote X6 enable users to:
- Sync EndNote and EndNote Web libraries so all references, attachments, and groups in one can be accessed from the other
- Track references and find favorites with new rating and status tools
- See more with the expanded layout options to make better use of the screen
- Email a reference, including file and figure attachments, to colleagues with one click
- Use the new PubMed direct export feature to import records in fewer steps
- Manage medical journal names and abbreviations with the updated terms list
Georgia State University students, faculty and staff can download a free copy of EndNote X6 (CampusID and password required) here. If you have questions please visit the University Library’s EndNote guide or contact Joel Glogowski.