If you’re retiring from Georgia State, but intend to keep research projects going, here are some things you should know about your Retired Faculty Library privileges.
- You’ll need to get a “Retiree” Panthercard, from the Panthercard office in the University Center.
- Make sure your new Panthercard is connected to your Library account: stop by or call the Circulation Desk: 404-413-2820.
- Retired faculty have the same borrowing privileges as active faculty.
- Retired faculty can still make GIL Express and Interlibrary Loan requests.
- Retired faculty can still access online resources, such as databases and journals, through a valid Campus ID & password.
- Be sure to check your GSU Email regularly. The Library will communicate with you through your GSU Email. Also, the Campus ID system will send you notices when you need to set a new Campus ID password.