- Toolbar & right-click context menu: Search the GIL online catalog directly from the LibX toolbar or using the right-click context menu.
- Support for off-campus access via EZProxy
- Quick full text access to journal articles: LibX can use Google Scholar to search for articles and direct the user to a copy subscribed to by the University Library.
- Support for embedded cues: LibX places cues in web pages you visit if the University Library has resources related to that page (e.g., Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google, Yahoo! Search, the NY Times Book Review)
- Support for xISBN: LibX supports OCLC’s xISBN service. You can find a book, given an ISBN, even if the University Library holds this book under a different ISBN.
*Author ID: 168 Author name: William*