IEEE Xplore Outage/Update Wednesday
Dear IEEE online subscriber,
On Wednesday, 31 August, IEEE will implement a minor maintenance release to
the IEEE Xplore online delivery system.
As a result, users will experience approximately two hours of downtime on
that date, between 10AM and 12PM.
This update includes the following changes:
* The fielded search option in Advanced Search will be amended to
maintain a consistent order of precedence when users search multiple
fields, regardless of the operators chosen.
* Session history will now display the full search query when the
query runs longer than one line.
* The tables of contents for Journals and Magazines will be
reorganized to make the ephemera list (such as editorial boards,
announcements, and author resources) easier for users to find.
* Standards metadata will display both the print and electronic ISBN
* Search results for books will display media type, edition, and ISBN.
Thank you for subscribing to your IEEE online collection. We hope you are
enjoying the new tools and features in IEEE Xplore 2.0. Look for news on
even more exciting enhancements in the coming months.
The IEEE Publications Development team
IEEE Online Support
*Author ID: 198 Author name: Elizabeth*