We’ve got good news for you laptop users! You are now going to be able to print to the library’s printers from your portable Windows and Mac computers using the Panther Print system.
- Determine if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- From the Start Menu, select and right click on the computer.
- Select Properties
- Under system, look for system type:
- If that doesn’t work, visit Microsoft’s support page on this topic.
- Download the appropriate package from our computing page.
- Log in using your CampusID and password.
- Run the .exe file.
- Follow the prompts — the installer package will automatically install all of the appropriate software and link to the library’s printers.