- A Case for Fair Use: The Georgia State Decision, Educause
- More on GSU and the publisher response, Kevin Smith, Scholarly Communications @ Duke
- What the Georgia State Verdict Means for Libraries and the Publishing Industry, Publishers Weekly
- The GSU Copyright Case: Lessons Learned [Part One], Karen Petruska, Antenna. [Petruska is a GSU graduate student who was deposed]
- AAUP Statement on GSU Ruling, American Association of University Publishers
- The Devil’s in the Details: Dissecting the 350-Page Georgia State University Electronic Reserve Copyright Ruling, Foley Hoag LLP – Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competition – JDSupra
DisclaimerGeorgia State University Library welcomes your feedback and comments, but we request that they be polite and library-related. Views expressed here are not necessarily the views of Georgia State University.