Learning embedded in the Culture…Study Abroad!
For anthropology-minded people looking for intensive learning experiences embedded in the culture, explore some of the following GSU Summer Study Abroad Programs:
- Egypt in the Age of Pharaohs (in Cairo and Luxor) ~ May 9 – 28
- Human Rights in Argentina: From Dictatorship to Democracy (in Cordoba and Buenos Aires) ~ May 13 – 31
- Cross-Cultural Perspective on Health and Human Services in Costa Rica (in Atenas) ~ May 16 – 27
- Landscapes of Memory: History, Culture, and Historic Preservation in Cuba (in Havana) ~ May 5 – 20
- Italian Studies in Perugia ~ May 15 – June 15
- Arabia: Gateway to the World (in United Arab Emirates and Oman) ~ May 11 – June 4
Check out the many Study Abroad opportunities available through GSU!
“I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.” ~ Socrates