Beginning on January 29, ISI Web of Knowledge will offer the following new or upgraded features:
Enhanced and more flexible design
- Navigate faster via an improved homepage design
- Set any product-specific search page as the initial start page * Improved personalization lets users start where they want to start.
Additional search and linking capabilities
- Launch CrossSearchSM from within any product There’s no need to go back to the ISI Web of Knowledge homepage to conduct a cross search.
- Access additional relevant, evaluated Web sites and Web documents from Current Web Contents when using CrossSearch Access the content of over 5,000 Thomson Scientific editorially evaluated Web sites, including books, manuals, conference scheduling information, databases and databanks, and more.
- Link directly to freely available Thomson Scientific content from the ISI Web of Knowledge homepage:
– BIOSIS® Index for Organism Names (ION)
– Biology Browser
– ESI® Special Topics
– Science Watch® Archives
– Science Watch in-cites
Expanded technological capabilities
- Support of Mozilla and Firefox browsers ISI Web of Knowledge will now support the Mozilla 1.7.12 and Firefox 1.0 and higher browsers.
*Author ID: 198 Author name: Elizabeth*