GSU Library users now have access to the Mediamark Reporter (MRI+) database from Mediamark Research, Inc.
The Mediamark Reporter database is part of MRI+ and provides summary tables of key audience and product usage data from Mediamark’s national probability sample of 27,000 households.
MRI+ consolidates, in one convenient place, many of the databases used to evaluate magazines or seeking directory and editorial information. It has a powerful search and access capability, plus a cost-planning module. MRI+ is a library of key magazine planning data resources providing an information link between the planner and publisher.
* Syndicated audience research
* General industry research about magazines and magazine advertising effectiveness
* Special research from publishers
* Subscriber studies
* Competitive analyses
* Publisher presentations
* Mediamark audience data
* Syndicated research summaries such as Mendelsohn Media Research
* A cost planner and flowcharting package
* Basic rate, contact, editorial, circulation (ABC/BPA) and mechanical data on more than 6,000 consumer and business magazines
NB: This database requires first-time users to register using their “gsu.edu” email address and create a password for use in subsequent logins. The registration form will not accept registration from free email addresses such as Yahoo! or Hotmail.
Also, users will need to enter an address and phone number upon registration. If you do not wish to use your home address and phone number, you can use the University Library’s contact info. instead.
Once logged in, click on the <Mediamark Reporter> button to access the data tables.
This database can be accessed via the Library’s List of Databases.
*Author ID: 198 Author name: Elizabeth*