A follow-up to the original announcement re. ARTstor WebEx training sessions for all interested users:
APRIL 26, 2005
* Additional WebEx Training Sessions Scheduled *
Due to overwhelming and enthusiastic response to our intitial 12 WebEx training session dates, we have added another 12 dates! We will continue to add dates for the foreseeable future in order to keep pace with the demand. We expect that the sessions may not be quite as frequent during the summer months, but we will resume a daily schedule of sessions in time for the Fall semester. To see the current calendar, please visit http://artstor.webex.com and click on the “Upcoming” tab under “Attend a Session” > “Live Sessions”. Please check the schedule often as we will try to post sessions at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
Please note, all times on the schedule are Eastern Daylight Time.
* Friday, May 13 – 3pm – Beginner Training
* Monday, May 16 – 4pm – Intermediate Training
* Tuesday, May 17 – 1pm – Advanced Training
* Wednesday, May 18 – 2pm – Beginner Training
* Thursday, May 19 – 3pm – Intermediate Training
* Monday, May 23 – 4pm – Advanced Training
* Tuesday, May 24 – 1pm – Beginner Training
* Wednesday, May 25 – 2pm – Intermediate Training
* Thursday, May 26 – 3pm – Advanced Training
* Friday, May 27 – 4pm – Beginner Training
* Tuesday, May 31 – 1pm – Intermediate Training
* Wednesday, June 1 – 2pm – Advanced Training
To register for a session, please follow the instructions on this web page: http://www.artstor.org/info/using_artstor/endusertraining.jsp.
*Author ID: 198 Author name: Elizabeth*