This interface is now available to GSU users through the Library’s List of Databases and through the GALILEO Databases A-Z list.
Dear GALILEO Users,
Business Source Premier Enhanced is now available for all GALILEO users.
BSP Enhanced features a new business searching interface designed specifically for business researchers with quick links to SWOT analyses, trade publications, industry profiles, company profiles, market research reports, and product reviews, in addition to the ability to search business periodicals. The BSP Enhanced interface replaces the EBSCOhost interface for this database only. Highlights include the following:
– Users can quickly link to screens for browsing Company or Industry Profiles, Country and Market Research Reports.
– The new Company Profiles display is cleaner and easier to use, with added features such as related search links from the Company Profiles detail screen.
– Users can easily browse subjects, authors, cited references, and indexes.
– A “Suggest Subject Terms” feature that links to a thesaurus of
business terms is available on the search screen.
– Users can switch to the EBSCOhost interface on the fly, either to use BSP via the EBSCOhost interface or to search other EBSCO databases.
– Personal folder items are shared across the EBSCOhost and business searching interface.
… GALILEO announcements and status updates are available at http://www.usg.edu/galileo/status/.
Information about the GALILEO e-mail list is available at
http://www.usg.edu/galileo/about/news/list.phtml. Please encourage others at your institution to subscribe.
Virtual Services Librarian, GALILEO
Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia
2500 Daniells Bridge Road Building 300
Athens, GA 30606-3539
Phone: (706) 888-875-3697 Fax: (706) 583-2294
*Author ID: 198 Author name: Elizabeth*