- Chronicle of Higher Education: Ga. State’s Loss in ‘E-Reserves’ Case Might Actually Be a Win for Librarians
- Association of Research Libraries: In Georgia State University E-Reserves Case, Eleventh Circuit Endorses Flexible Approach to Fair Use
- Library Journal: Court Reverses Ruling on Publishers vs. Georgia State E-Reserve Case
- Publishers Weekly: Appeals Court Reverses GSU Copyright Ruling
- Info/Law: The Cambridge University Press decision and Educational Fair Use
- Infodocket: Appellate Court Reverses District Court Judgment in Publishers v. Georgia State U. Fair Use Case
- Inside Higher Ed: Why We Need Bright Lines
DisclaimerGeorgia State University Library welcomes your feedback and comments, but we request that they be polite and library-related. Views expressed here are not necessarily the views of Georgia State University.