A general scholarly impact workshop relevant for faculty and graduate students from all disciplines will be held from 2:00-3:00pm on Tuesday, June 24th in Classroom 2. Click here to register for the workshop.
The content of the workshop will focus on the tools’ features and usage, specifically metrics and altmetrics for activity such as:
- Promotion and tenure applications
- Assessment of scholarly impact for CV, annual evaluations
- Identifying top researchers
Additional services available through the library’s Scholarly Impact Program include:
- Scholarly Impact Tools research guide
- Subject librarians for each department–trained and available to guide faculty, staff, and graduate students in using the tools through email, phone, and in-person consultations.
This emerging service addresses the library’s overall mission to support Georgia State University research and more specifically, one of its strategic initiatives: to use new, emerging, and established technologies to support the research, teaching, and learning of faculty and students.