Are you into data? If you are, ICPSR, the world’s largest social science data archive, annually hosts a summer program in quantitative methods of social science research. As a member institution, GSU students, faculty and staff receive a substantially reduced registration fee.
Participants have the option of enrolling in summer programs that range from three-day workshops to four-week sessions. Most workshops are held in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on the University of Michigan campus. A few workshops are also offered in Chapel Hill, NC, Amherst, MA, Bloomington, IN and Berkeley, CA. Summer program topics include:
• Longitudinal Analysis of Historical Demographic Data
• Statistical Graphics for Visualizing Data
• Introduction to Spatial Regression Analysis
• Methodological Issues in Quantitative Research on Race and Ethnicity
• Designing, Conducting, and Analyzing Field Experiments