ZoteroBib for creating bibliographies quickly and easily
Lots of researchers love the easy, powerful, and free reference manager Zotero.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to ZoteroBib at zbib.org.
- Enter a title, URL, ISBN, or other identifier for the source you’re citing.
- When you’re done entering sources, select the citation style you need (over 9000 styles available) and copy your bibliography to paste into your document.
- Don’t forget to double-check with your style manual – watch for capitalization and punctuation errors in particular.
- Because you can’t or don’t want to install any software
- You just need to create a quick bibliography without learning a new program
- You don’t need to save or organize your sources for later projects
- Saving and organizing sources in a personal library for long-term reference
- Adding citations/footnotes into your Word document as you write
- Adding your own notes, saving PDFs and other attachments
- Synchronizing your personal library in the cloud and across multiple computers
Ask one of your GSU librarians for help and advice. For more info: