Because the University Library strives to provide a clean and well-maintained facility conducive to study and research, food and drinks are allowed in some public areas with the following exceptions:
- Food is not permitted at any computer station in all areas of the library.
- All drinks must be covered at all times.
- Messy or aromatic foods are not permitted.
- Food may not be delivered to the library.
- Group and/or party foods (pizza, cake, etc.) are not permitted.
- Food and drink are not permitted in CURVE.
You may read the full policy here. Thank you for your cooperation.