Dragoncon hits Atlanta again
Are you attending Dragoncon this weekend? If you’re new to Atlanta, you may not know about the massive science fiction and pop culture convention – an enormous celebration of geek culture that takes over downtown Atlanta every Labor Day weekend. Last year’s convention attracted 46,000 attendees, and the event brings tens of millions of dollars worth of business to downtown Atlanta.
Interested in researching science fiction, comics, fandom or pop culture? Start with some books like these:
- Fandom unbound: otaku culture in a connected world
- Finding the force of the Star Wars franchise: fans, merchandise, & critics
- TARDISbound: navigating the universes of Doctor Who
- Science fiction film, television, and adaptation: across the screens
- Superheroes and superegos: analyzing the minds behind the masks
We’ll see you at the parade.