EndNote is a widely used bibliographic reference software program that can help you:
- Search online bibliographic databases and retrieve references;
- Store, manage, organize, and format bibliographic references (including images, charts, tables, and figures) to be used in your research papers and publications;
- Automatically create and format citations and bibliographies for your research papers.
Where can I get EndNote?
- Free download now available!
- You can also purchase EndNote on CD for just $2 at the IS&T Operations Center, located on the ground floor of Library South. PantherCash and checks are accepted (no cash).
See our EndNote page for FAQs, instructions for using EndNote with library databases, and links to user guides and tutorials.
Subscribe to Georgia State’s new EndNote Discussion List to post questions and tips for other EndNote users.
*Author ID: 31 Author name: Doug*