Tag Archives: GSU Archives

Too Many Walton Buildings: Early GSU History Revisited

Georgia State University traces its origins to day and evening commerce classes that began on the Georgia Tech campus in 1913.  In 1914 some of the evening classes moved to downtown Atlanta, so older students who worked full-time in the … Continue reading

Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (14 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)
Loading...
Posted in Digital Collections, Education, For Faculty, For Graduate Students, For Students, History, Primary Resources, Special Collections & Archives | Tagged , , , , , | 31 Comments