National Adoption Month
Did you know that November is National Adoption Month?
Here is a brief bibliography of recent sources that the library holds on the topic of adoption as if relates to a variety of majors and disciplines, including debate, international studies, legal studies, same-sex couples’ rights, psychology, policy studies, and social work. If you’re looking for a paper or research topic, or just interested in adoption, these resources may inspire you.
- Adoption: Opposing Viewpoints by Andrew Harnack (book)
- Adoption: A Reference Handbook by Barbara A. Moe (book)
- Nurturing Adoptions: Creating Resilience After Neglect and Trauma by Deborah D. Gray (ebook)
- Somebody’s Children: The Politics of Transracial and Transnational Adoption by Laura Briggs (book)
- The Politics and Ethics of Same-Sex Adoption by Richard Sullivan and Margaret Harrington (journal article)