The concept of evidence-based practice (EBP) has been gaining prominence in recent years. Practitioners of evidence-based practice aim to combine research evidence with patient needs and values in order to make better-informed decisions regarding patient care. The concept is relevant to behavioral, medical, mental, and other health, humanities and social science fields.
Explore the topic of EBP through these recently-published library resources. Note the variety of different fields impacted by EBP.
- Community and Public Health Nursing:Evidence for Practice by Gail A. Harkness
- Embedding Evidence-Based Practice in Speech and Language Therapy: International Examples by Hazel Roddam and Jemma Skeat
- Evidence-Based Public Health by Ross C. Brownson
- Guide to Evidence-Based Physical Therapist Practice by Dianne V. Jewell
- Social Work Research and Evaluation: Foundations of Evidence-Based Practice by Richard M. Grinnell and Yvonne A Unrau