Apply now to join the 2018-19 Student Library Advisory Council. The Student Library Advisory Council exists to provide the Atlanta Library with a student perspective on library services, resources, facilities, and policies.
What’s in it for you:
- Gain leadership experience
- Effect change
- Engage with your campus
What the library needs from you:
- A one-year commitment (with the opportunity to extend your service)
- Attendance at one meeting per month during the academic year
- Constructive feedback and creative ideas
- Engagement with the library’s social media accounts
- Willingness to serve as a library advocate
About the Author
Jennifer Jones is the Assessment & User Experience Librarian. She helps the library focus on continuous improvement through goal setting, evaluation, and user feedback.