Just over one week remains to apply to join the Student Library Advisory Council. If you’re an Atlanta Campus student looking for an opportunity to gain leadership experience while improving your library, we need you you! As a council member for the 2017-18 academic year, you’ll help us improve existing services and resources and prioritize for the future.
Past activities of the Student Library Advisory Council have included:
- Participating in the library’s Student Technology Fee proposal process
- Serving as usability testers for library website testing to improve site navigation
- Proposing the addition of sanitizing stations to Library North (approved and implemented by Library Administration)
- Suggesting technology and facility elements during CURVE’s design phase
- Providing ongoing feedback on library spaces.
Membership details are available on the application page. The application deadline is Friday, October 6, 11:59 pm.